The #1 Selling Metal Polish Paste In The World!
Exterior Car Care
#0008 AUTOSOL Headlight Polish & Protection Kit
Sale Price: $
You save $5.00!
The kit is designed to restore clarity to headlight lenses that have become yellowed, cloudy or hazed over time. By restoring clarity to the lens you improve the performance of the headlight and enhance the appearance of the vehicle.
Headlight lenses have a hard surface layer (either Polycarbonate or PMMA plastic), or an Ultraviolet (UV) resistant coating on the outer surface of the lens. Once a lens has been degraded by sunlight or UV light, it becomes yellowed and cloudy. AUTOSOL has developed a process to restore a headlight's clarity.
With the AUTOSOL kit, you can either apply the polishing paste by hand or use a 1,200-1,600 RPM drill. A higher RPM drill can generate excessive heat and cause damage to the headlight lens.
1 x 75 ml Headlight Polish
1 x 200 ml Headlight Care
1 x Microfiber Cloth
- Parking Lights
- Fog Lights
- Mirror Lights
1. Clean the lens with soap and water.
2. Protect the trim and painted surfaces around the headlight lens with painter's tape to prevent damage. Two layers of tape are recommended for added protection.
3. If applying by hand, dispense a small amount of AUTOSOL Headlight Polish onto a microfiber cloth. If using a drill and foam pad, apply a small amount of polish to the foam pad before turning on the drill.
4. Start by working the polish around the lens. When using a drill, hold the pad flat on the lens and do not run the foam pad dry. Stop occasionally to make sure the foam pad or microfiber cloth has an adequate supply of polish on it.
5. Polish the lens until the cloudy haze is gone. If additionally clarity is needed, add another small amount of polishing paste and continue buffing. A low steady back and forth action will be the most effective.
6. Next, spray the AUTOSOL Headlight Care (which acts as a sealer) onto the lens and spread evenly with a lint free cloth. Allow two minutes for the sealer to set in and then with a clean cloth buff the lens dry.
7. Remove the tape and wash any residual splatter off with AUTOSOL Car Wash Shampoo.
#0007 AUTOSOL Leather Protection & Care Kit
#0006 Plastic Protection & Care Kit
Sale Price: $19.98
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Autosol LLC. All Rights Reserved.